Wed 6 July 8pm!
Register to attend. You will also get the live recording.
How can this event help me?
Did you know the shoulder is the most mobile joint in our bodies?
And that there are countless muscles, tendons and ligaments that are all needed for our shoulders to remain stable, lubricated, and strong?
During our live online event Physiotherapists Tim Lee and Errol Lim will aim to cover:
- Review of Shoulder Anatomy
- How do we diagnose Frozen Shoulder? And how do we manage it?
- The Rotator Cuff: the good, the bad, the funky
- Osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint and how you can manage it
- Managing your older shoulder.. what are the recommendations?
Attend our live virtual event 8pm Wednesday 6th July
Like all of our events, we will welcome questions and discussion so we can all hear and learn from each other.