Here's a simple, yet delicious, recipe for baked salmon that not only tastes great, but looks gorgeous too.
This salmon recipe is simple yet tangy and tasty, with lots of Omega-3 goodness and not too many calories.
- 2 piece of salmon
- 2 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon of lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Drizzle olive oil
- Sprinkling of rosemary
- 1 red onion
- Punnet of cherry tomatoes
- Basil leaves
Preheat oven to 200 Degrees
- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto salmon piece
- Rub crushed garlic onto salmon
- Add the rosemary and basil
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half put on top of salmon
- Dice onion and sprinkle desired amount on top of salmon.
- Pour lemon and lime juice over the top and add the nub of butter and wrap into foil.
Bake in the oven for 20 mins