BJC Health is Hiring for a Medical Receptionist at Parramatta
We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and highly adaptable customer service focused receptionist. We have made unique changes to healthcare delivery and have accelerated towards our 2030 plans since the COVID-19 crisis began.
Our team is passionate and we strive to exceed expectations.
Our values define us. These are:
to be good with people
to play like a pro with hunger & passion
to lead with humility
To be at our best, we encourage practicing good mental health and wellbeing. These are essential skills that are even more pertinent in current times.
About the role
- Reports to Operations Manager
- Make our patients feel cared for
- Support our practitioners to deliver outstanding care
- Immediate start possible to commence induction & training
- Full-time position
- Encourage and support further study for career progression
The role involves tasks and duties in the following areas:
- Face to Face client interaction
- Phone call management
- Online communications management
- Diary management
- Client billings and transactions
- Administrative needs of Practitioners
- Reception & Waiting room management.
Essentials of the role:
- Full-time hours
- Work mainly at the Parramatta clinic but also Chatswood at times
- Ability to cover reception at any of the following times:
Monday to Friday 7.45am to 6pm AND Saturday 8am to 12noon. (currently required every 8th Saturday only)
- Eligible to work full-time in Australia
- Must be able to work on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays
** Do not apply if you do not have or are unable to provide the above
- Experience in making customer interactions memorable
- Experience working in professional team environments
- Great verbal/written communication
- Attention to detail
- A desire to do things a little bit better each time
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office products and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software
- Genie Solutions PMS experience
- Certificate IV in practice/business/medical administration.
- Will consider a candidate seeking a traineeship
- Education allowance for all roles
- Will subsidise ongoing study whilst working full-time for the right individual
- Tiered progression through reception with long term administration or management roles
- $50k to $60k package (inclusive of superannuation) plus a continuing education allowance.
Submit applications to Mr Errol Lim (email@example.com) with a cover letter talking to the points above and an up-to-date resume with no timeline gaps. Your resume will not be looked at without a corresponding cover letter.