Dr Anne Chung MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Consultant Physician and Rheumatologist
BSc (Med), MBBS, FRACP
Anne is a Consultant Rheumatologist and fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians. She has a special interest in inflammatory diseases including inflammatory arthritis, gout and lupus.
Anne completed a year of Medical Fellowship with the Australian National University in 2013. During this time, she also researched the factors influencing response to biologic disease modifying agents in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Anne is involved in community education and has given seminars on rheumatic conditions. She is committed to teaching and research, and worked as a Conjoint Associate Lecturer with the University of NSW.
Anne knows the importance of listening to her patients' problems and she offers practical advice and management solutions for common rheumatological complaints. She is a caring and approachable Physician who is dedicated to continuing to achieve optimal outcomes in management of a wide range of rheumatic conditions.
Anne is also fluent in English and Cantonese.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) - University of NSW
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) - Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Affiliations & Memberships
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Australian Rheumatology Association
- Australian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine