There are a few things you should know before coming to visit us. Check out our handy checklist below to make sure you’re all ready for your appointment:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your initial appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Please be on time. We pride ourselves on being punctual but this only works if our patients arrive on time as well.
- Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please inform us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We deliver a professional service and respect your rights, dignity, privacy, feelings and cultural customs.
What to bring
- Your referral letter
- Any relevant X-rays and scans
- Any relevant blood tests if available
- Medicare card (Pensioner or Repatriation Card if applicable)
- Claim number & details for Workers Compensation and Third Party claims
- List of medications
- Your Private health insurance card which will help process HICAPS claims and allow you to claim your rebate immediately.
What to wear
Depending on your appointment type, you should keep a few things in mind. Wear something you are comfortable in, but also keep in mind a few other things:
- If treatment on your knee or shoulder is required, make sure it is not restricted or covered by clothing and that your clinician can easily access this part of your body
- If you are participating in a class, make sure your outfit does not restrict movement
You can pay via a number of methods, including
- Visa or MasterCard
Private health insurance
- Bring your Private health insurance card with you (if you have one) as we have HICAPS facilities and can help you claim your rebate immediately. Most insurance companies cover physiotherapy and remedial massage treatment but the coverage and consequent “gap” will vary with each plan.
Workers Compensation and Third Party claims
- Bring your insurance information to your first appointment, including claim number and case manager information.
- In most circumstances (except for initial commencement of physiotherapy), pre-approval of your visit will need to be obtained from the insurance company.
Where to find us
We have two locations across Sydney. You can find information about how to get to each location by following the links below: