BJC Health is Hiring for Receptionist (Full-time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, efficient and highly motivated customer service focused full-time receptionist. We are past the crisis of COVID-19 having made unique changes to our healthcare delivery and are accelerating our 10 year plan.
Our team is passionate and we strive to exceed expectations.
Our values define us. These are:
to be good with people
to play like a pro with hunger & passion
to lead with humility
We are seeking a new team member who shares our passion and values at BJC Health. Reporting to our Reception Leadership Team, the purpose of this role is to make our clients/patients feel welcomed and comfortable, as well as supporting our practitioners to deliver outstanding, world class health care.
The role will require tasks and duties in the following areas:Being a part of delivering the following:
- Face to Face client interaction
- Phone call management
- Online communications management
- Diary management,
Client billings and transactions
- Needs of Practitioners,
Reception & Waiting room management.
Requirements of the role:
- Full-time hours
- Work at both the Chatswood and Parramatta clinics
- Ability to cover reception at any of the following times:
Monday to Friday 7.45am to 5.30pm
- Saturday 8am to 12 noon.
- Experience in making customer interactions memorable
- Experience working in professional team environments
- Great verbal/written communication
- Attention to detail
- A desire to do things a little bit better each time
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office products and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software
- Genie Solutions PMS experience
- Certificate IV in practice/business/medical administration.
To apply for this position, please include a current resume and a cover letter talking to the points above.
People who have the qualifications, skills and experience outlined above and are also eligible to work in Australia should apply.