Wed 6 December 8pm!
Register to attend. You will also get the live recording.
How can this event help me?
It’s our final Lifestyle event for 2023! And we’re hoping this is a relevant topic as we approach the holiday season. Whether you are managing a chronic condition, or have injured yourself one way or another, it can be difficult to know whether rest or movement is going to promote healing and recovery. Belinda and Sarah are looking forward to sharing with you their strategies for helping clients manage their bodies and heal in an effective and compassionate way. We’re hoping this online webinar will give you the questions, tools and strategies you need in order to navigate the healing process and keep you doing more of the things you love.
In our upcoming online event, Physiotherapist Belinda Prince and Exercise Physiologist Sarah Comensoli will aim to cover:
- Explaining Pain: a refresher on pain and how it works
- Sore but safe: Learn to distinguish when discomfort might be safe to work through, and when rest might be the preferred option.
- When to managing things on your own vs seeking help from a professional
- Building your recovery toolbox: tips and tricks to have handy that support your recovery and lifestyle.
- Some inspirational examples: Learn from some real-life examples of how different individuals have promoted healing and recovery after a setback.
Attend our live virtual event at 8pm Wednesday 6th of December
Like all of our lifestyle events, we will welcome questions and discussion so we can all hear and learn from each other.