Conditions of entry
We're keeping you safe!
- If you have any flu-like symptoms please do not attend the clinic. Please stay at home and call the clinic. We can offer you a telehealth consultation or reschedule your appointment.
- All visitors to the clinic are recommended to wear a mask. Please use the hand sanitising station upon entry to the clinic. Hand sanitiser stations can also be found throughout the clinic.
- Practice safe physical distancing by keeping 1.5m apart at all times.
- The Australian Rheumatology Association COVID-19 information for patients:
- Our team have also done a number of Webinar Events discussing common concerns that our patients have had.