Comprehensive Assessments and Programs
Functional Conditioning Standards
- Graduated exercise programs.
- Screening for yellow flags / psychosocial barriers.
- Tailoring, specific to the individual’s injury and vocation.
- Experience and quality that is cost efficient.
- Facilitation by a tertiary qualified rehabilitation therapists.
- Comprehensive Initial assessment and report.
- Comprehensive Final assessment and report
- Functional assessment performed by Physiotherapist
- Recommendations on the clients ability return to work and their suitability to upgrade work duties.
- Strict screening process relating to areas of injury, general health, mental function and work limitations.
- Functional conditioning and exercise sessions supervised by physiotherapist or exercise physiologist.
- Correct manual handling techniques.
- Self management and monitoring of home exercise programs.
- Injury awareness and understanding.
- Strategies to improve return to work outcomes
- Return to work techniques and strategies.
If you’re ready to take the next step, let us know your issue
WE KNOW YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE, SO WE’LL GET BACK TO YOU QUICKLY TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT