BJC Health is a unique practice that provides an innovative approach to musculoskeletal care. The past 15 years has allowed us to build a truly patient centred model of care through the delivery of "connected care". This model requires the integration of services such as rheumatology, physiotherapy, exercise physiology, dietetics and massage therapy; and it is this integration of every aspect of our organisation that is crucial to delivering our vision. With new and exciting work spaces and with a team of like minded individuals focused on delivering world class service, BJC Health is unmatched in its field.
- Clinical load with flexible hours, there may be a need to work Saturdays
- Wide and varied caseload including complex cases
- Have excellent musculoskeletal clinical knowledge and practice patient centric evidence-based management
- Implement and deliver existing BJC clinical protocols and programs
- BJC Health fosters self-development and continuing professional education. It is an essential component when working with us. Your position will allow you to attend national conferences and courses.
- We would encourage and support further post-graduate study
Culture and characteristics required for the role
A social and interactive environment exists at BJC Health where team members often socialise and participate in team fitness activities. We would welcome another healthy, fit and active person with a bright and welcoming personality to join us.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with around 3-5 years experience who has finished or is doing post-graduate studies with an outlook of gaining APA Titling or is already Titled. Having an interest in clinical research will also be helpful.
We are also looking for someone who shares our values:
- Be keen to become a great physiotherapist clinically and also one that delivers exceptional customer service in order to provide our patients “best care”
- Has a keen attitude to learning whilst being open and coachable
- Commits to doing things a little bit better every time.
- Remuneration will include an attractive salary package with a continuing education allowance.
- A relocation allowance exists for those who are overseas or interstate.
About the role
- A unique opportunity exists for a senior physiotherapist in our allied health team
- Keep yourself and help the team remain up to date with current best practice
- Full-time or Part-time position, reporting to the physiotherapy manager and managing director
- Aid in education/inservice development enhancing the clinical governance of our programs and general physiotherapy standards
- Help mentor junior physios and students
- Work with senior leaders in our multidisciplinary team to ensure integration between services promoting Connected Care
- Mentoring and leadership opportunities available for the right applicant
Please forward your resume to Sarah Comensoli at [email protected]
Get the help you deserve - Talk to our friendly team today! 1300 252 698
Enter your details to stay in the know, the latest articles, tips and free downloads