Remedial massage therapist: Part-time position with an aim to increase to full-time ASAP
Our multidisciplinary practice is looking for the right person to join our team of enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced health professionals.
Consider working with 4 other massage therapists who have combined experience of nearly 30 years. The successful applicant will be supported and mentored by the manager of Remedial Massage services. There will also be opportunity to learn from all colleagues including those from the services of physiotherapy, exercise physiology, dietetics and rheumatology.
Our team is looking for another healthy, fit and active person with a bright and welcoming personality to join us in providing Remedial Massage therapy services.
The remuneration package will be commission based under a licence agreement. All equipment and massage essentials are provided.
To be considered for this role, applicants must:
- Have a Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Have Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have Professional Association membership
- Be registered with all health funds
- Be available to work on weekends. Weekdays work is negotiable.
Candidates for this role should:
- Ideally have experience in treating clients with a variety of conditions and pathologies but new graduates are welcome
- Have a keen attitude to learning and up-skilling professionally and commercially
- Have a passion for customer care
- Have a bright and welcoming personality
- Be open, transparent and coachable with an attitude of gratitude
We have 2 clinics in Sydney and this opportunity exists at our Parramatta and Chatswood clinics.
Please forward your resume to Vanessa Ogata at [email protected]
Get the help you deserve - Talk to our friendly team today! 1300 252 698
Enter your details to stay in the know, the latest articles, tips and free downloads