An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, efficient and highly motivated customer service focused receptionist.
Our team is passionate and is always striving to exceed expectations. We are highly inspired by our values:
- To be fair, open, transparent, ethical, sensitive and considerate to clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
- To commit in doing things a little bit better every time.
We are now seeking a new team member who shares our passion and values at BJC health. For this permanent part time role we require a team member who is flexible and able to work on Saturdays when required. Reporting to the Reception Manager, the purpose of our receptionist role is to make the client/patient feel welcomed and comfortable as well as supporting the BJC practitioners to deliver outstanding, world class health care.
Some of the duties include:
- Greeting clients on arrival and aiming to make every interaction with a client a special one.
- Scheduling client appointment bookings and reschedules.
- Liaising with all practitioners to book and/or re-book client appointments.
- Addressing all client phone and email queries, completing client point of sale billings accurately.
- Managing client records, correctly filing and securing client information.
- Maintaining the reception area neat and tidy.
- Supporting staff functions by setting up lunch room facilities and cleaning up after events.
You will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Significant experience in a professional receptionist role with a positive and professional attitude in dealing with all customers and the ability to effectively identify customer needs.
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously with a high level of multitasking skills
- Good verbal/written communication, organisational, time management and public relations skills.
- Great attention to detail and a desire to support continuous improvement in office operations.
- Experience in general office administration or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Experience in Microsoft Office computer packages and client management programs.
- Experience in genie is desirable but not essential.
- You may have a Certificate IV in customer service or office administration.
To apply for this position please include a current resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
We thank everyone in advance for their application. Please note that we intend to move quickly, early applications are encouraged however, only individuals who have the qualifications, skills and experience outlined above and who are eligible to work in Australia should apply.
If you have enquiries regarding this position please contact Shivani or Merna on 1300 252 698 during normal business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the help you deserve - Talk to our friendly team today! 1300 252 698
Enter your details to stay in the know, the latest articles, tips and free downloads