An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, efficient and highly motivated customer service focused receptionist.BJC Health has been operating for over 13 years. Our multidisciplinary clinics have evolved with a broadened focus in providing complementary specialty and allied health services. Our team is passionate and is always striving to exceed expectations. We are highly inspired by our values:
We are now seeking a new team member who can speak Mandarin/Cantonese to join our team in Chatswood. Reporting to the Reception Manager, the purpose of our receptionist role is to make the client/patient feel welcomed and comfortable as well as supporting the BJC practitioners to deliver outstanding, world class health care.
Some of the duties include:
• Greeting clients on arrival.
• Aiming to make every interaction with a client a special one.
• Scheduling client appointment bookings and reschedules.
• Liaising with all practitioners to book and/or re-book client appointments.
• Addressing all client phone and email queries.
• Completing client point of sale billings accurately.
• Managing client records, correctly filing and securing client information.
• Entering data accurately into client relationship management system.
• Maintaining the reception area in a neat and tidy manner.
• Supporting staff functions by setting up lunch room facilities and cleaning up after events.
You will need to demonstrate that you have:- Significant experience in a professional receptionist role.
To apply for this position please include a current resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
We thank everyone in advance for their application. Please note that we intend to move quickly, early applications are encouraged however, only individuals who have the qualifications, skills and experience outlined above and who are eligible to work in Australia should apply.
If you have enquiries regarding this position please contact Merna on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the help you deserve - Talk to our friendly team today! 1300 252 698
Enter your details to stay in the know, the latest articles, tips and free downloads